Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SUPREME CLEAN


Ok..I know that I officially have NO life, but I wanted to tell everyone about this cleaner that I've been using. It's so great. It says it's a bathroom cleaner, but I started using it everywhere and love it. Hunter, our disgusting mutt, pukes on our carpet daily and this stuff gets it out!!!!!!! Usually, Matt has to pull out his beloved steam cleaner every time Hunter pukes. And, the smell is nice, usually cleaning product smells are a sure-in to a migraine. It foams up, so if there's a stain on the carpet from Hunter of one of my little darlings...I just spray it on, let it sit for just a minute and then scrub, it does say scrub free, but let's be real. Just wanted to share. And it's CHEAP!!!

1 comment:

  1. i can totally relate to cleansers. my personal fave is clorox spray. as i am now anal retentive to killing as many microbes in my kitchen as possible. the rest of the house can burn in hell as far as i'm concerned. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete