Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FUN IN THE SUN!!!










































































































We were told by a friend that I met at Gen and Mike's July 4th get together (Erin-Thank You) about this awesome pool that is only about 10 minutes away from us. So, today I ventured out...by myself. Towels and 3 different kinds of sunscreen in hand...I packed up the girls and the mommy mobile and we headed out. Then....roaring and rolling thunder started....it started down pouring like I've never seen before...I mean I couldn't even see right in front of me. Rylee asks.."Mommy, why is it raining?"...as I laugh hysterically at my luck. Literally, it takes me at least 6 or 7 hours to prepare for such an event...ok, I exaggerate a smidge. So, as it downpours on us and people are pulling over on the highway. I continue trudging thru with my mini-van, determined to give my babies a good day. I get to the pool, it's raining, but there are people there. The only take cash to get in. Any body that knows me knows that I NEVER HAVE CASH ON ME!!!! So, I get back on the monsoon highway to find an ATM, which isn't too far away, but it is a $2.50 fee assessed since I still have a Pittsburgh bank. I get my $20 plus my $117.42 fee and head back to the stupid pool. By this time, the sun is back out?! Ok!! I can do this....we get in....the sun in shining like heck. Here we are. It's beautiful here. I didn't want to leave. We can't wait to show Daddy this special pool.

4 comments:

  1. MUST BE NICE!!! :) Get a USAA account--they refund the atm fees every month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you need to clean the chlorine off , I will take you to the change rooms and slowly strip you both naked then we go to the showers, I don't want any evidence left when I cum on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is why you get them to suck it once they swallow no evidence, my daughter sucked mine from 2 months old

      Delete
  3. fun in the sun they would be fun in bed too if the pussywon't take it the ass will for sure

    ReplyDelete