Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Emme's 1st sippy cup....
















As with the girls' at 5 months, I put them in their highchairs and handed them a sippy cup with water in it. I remember reading an article in an Enfamil magazine (which I LOVED and can no longer get my hands on) to give them a sippy a 5 months old, that they probably wouldn't know what to do with it, but they have to learn how to grasp a new object other than the bubba. Honestly, Emme kinda sorta knows how to hold her bubba, but why do it when your Mommy does it for you?? Anyways, today I gave Emme her 1st sippy, she went to town. Rylee was having a panic attack because it was dripping everywhere. She's so obsessive compulsive!!! And Marlee, was in her own little world the whole time and just "wanted her picture taken Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment