Friday, July 10, 2009

6 Months old.....can't believe it!


It feels like just yesterday I was being ripped open and puking my brains out in a little container. My little baby girl is 6 months old today. I can't believe it. I still remember being pregnant with her. Heck, I still remember being pregnant with Marlee and Rylee. It feels like just yesterday I was peeing my pants in puking in random places. Oh the joys of pregnancy.....but oh so worth it!! I love you baby girls! Thank You for completing me!









Please note the strawberry onesis. A little shout out to the Berry's. I miss you to pieces. And Mom, I'm getting 3 tiny strawberry's tattoed on my foot.....ok? ok!

3 comments:

  1. Tender, little tater tots that Marlee, Rylee and Emilee. Please punch them all in the head for me immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! and push them down the steps somewhere! i know you don't have steps, but find a set somewhere, quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her to watch me perform oral sex on her sisters

    ReplyDelete