Monday, July 6, 2009

Matt update!!




Just to give everyone an update on my hubby....Matt...yeah, that's his name, right? He was able to spend the weekend with us, which was awesome. Mike and Gen had a cookout, complete with water balloons, water guns and fireworks. Seriously, what else could I ask for? Well, actually there is one little thing, I miss my family...immensely! The girls' had soooo much fun and met some new friends. And so did I. I met some more really nice people. Anyways, back to that Matt guy...he's back in OCS now (Officer Candidate School) for the week. They have a History test coming up which he's not looking forward to. He's been the Company XO (commanding officer) last week and will continue this week. He enjoys being in control..in case you didn't know that about him ;) He is losing weight like nothing, he lost 8 pounds in one week. I wish I could that and lose some of this boom-boom-pow!!! He's soooooo skinny, not fair!! Anyways, I'll try to keep everyone updated with what's going on over here in this neck of the woods..ok? ok!


3 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm SO excited you started your own blog! I can't respond to most of your pics, cause I'm too busy sobbing.... I am the FIRST follower/stalker! HaHa! Pookie say's HI! Miss you and love yinz guys n nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toogie's mommy misses ALL her babies beyond belief.....AND Pumpkin too, bless his skinny butt.
    Can't wait to hear stories about all your adventures in 'Goadge-ga' as Marlee says it...
    (so Southern already!)..............BIG hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha the revenge of aunt jemima!!! So you want to own my black ass and beat me and have me make your fucking pancakes huh? Well I'm going to sell your kids asses!!! AUNT JEMIMA HAS HER REVENGE FINALLY!!! MWUUAAH HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete