Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MARLEE NEVAEH


This little girl is so funny and so freakin' smart it's unbelievable! She is constantly challenging me on a daily basis, she is way too smart for her age. Anyway, the girls' are learning about right and left. They are always putting the wrong shoes on the wrong feet and switching each others shoes, so I starting using left and right with them and believe it or not, they do pretty good. I mean they have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. Well yesterday, Marlee hurt her finger, which of course, is a major tragedy. I said, "Marlee, on which hand?". She said, "this one...is this the right hand Mommy?".....I looked over to see if she got it right this time and she did...I said "yes Marlee that is your right hand"....then she raised her left hand and said "mommy, is this the wrong hand?"....I couldn't stop laughing.....she's so funny and analyzes EVERYTHING!!! It's her world and we're just living in it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And I also thank you for these additions to my grandbabies.....ALL beautiful, thank you very much....xx

    ReplyDelete