Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm baaaaaaccckkkkk!

Hello Y'all! Yes, I'm back. If you're reading this, you probably already know that we deleted our Facebook accounts a few months ago. No drama = a happier me. I miss reading what my "friends" all over the world are up to, who's pregnant, who's doing what, etc. but I figure, if you care about me and my family, you will call me and let me know what's going on. I think the straw that broke this camels back was me spilling my heart and soul out to my Facebook family and "friends" about the girls starting kindergarten, I posted pictures, I was very emotional. If you're a parent, you've experienced this, but unless you're a parent to twins, you have never sent BOTH of your babies to school at the same time. Anyways, I realized that some of my own family members didn't even comment. They showed no interest in me and mine, so, I decided that they really don't deserve to hear about my life and about my wonderful babies. So suck it. Oh and I also read someone talk about how big their son's poop was, so it was time to go. So, I'll be updating on here some pictures and stories soon.

1 comment: